We’ll get the cursory stuff out of the way. At PennJersey, we have a team of environmental scientists, chemists and geologists qualified to work in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We have employees with decades of experience in their fields. We work with clients spanning attorneys, commercial properties, developers, industry and municipalities. With three New Jersey LSRPs on staff, Professional Geologists for Pennsylvania’s Act 2 Land Recycling Program, and over two decades of leading best practices through exemplary work, PennJersey is fully licensed to assess and remediate sites on both sides of the Delaware.
At PennJersey we truly believe in getting results the right way, honestly and without beating around the bush. The thing is, these intangibles don’t show up in titles and degrees. It comes down to the levels of dedication and real-world expertise of the people that do the work. Luckily, we have those high-level, pragmatic people in spades. We take great pride in the quality of our team.
NOW ASK YOURSELF:
- Do I need litigation support?
- Am I involved in any kind of real estate?
- Do my operations generate waste products?
- Are there chemicals or hazardous materials on my property?
- Do I need help with the LSRP program?
- Do I need help with the Act 2 Land Recycling Program?
- Do I need help understanding a letter from PADEP or NJDEP?
- Do I need guidance and/or information about environmental regulations, permit requirements or the record keeping demands of federal, state or local government agencies?
If you answered “YES” to any of these,
please Contact Us!