Tired of being pigeon holed and doing the same thing every day? Want to work and learn from some of the very best in the industry? We have an immediate opportunity for a staff Environmental Scientist, Geologist, or Engineer in our Milford, NJ office. This growth position will be exposed to all aspects of the business with an emphasis on field work and the preparation of reports. The successful applicant will work under the direction of three Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs) and will be developed into a project manager. The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geology, hydrogeology, chemistry, or environmental science. A Masters degree will be considered.
- 2-3 years of experience in site remediation in a contracting or consulting environment.
- Ability to manage small projects and large tasks under the direction of senior staff.
- Experience with Preliminary Assessments and Phase I Environmental Audits
- Field experience with soil borings, well installation, groundwater sampling, underground storage tanks, vapor intrusion, and remediation oversight
- Excellent data analysis, writing and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under periodic time constraints.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills; experience with Surfer, CADD and GIS programs is a plus.
- The ability to perform physical activities, including wearing a respirator.
- A valid driver’s license.