Entry Level Environmental Scientist/Geologist/Engineer
We have an immediate opportunity for an entry level Environmental Scientist, Geologist, or Engineer in our Milford, NJ office. This growth position will be exposed to all aspects of the business with an emphasis on field work and assisting in the preparation of reports.
- 0-2 years of experience in site remediation in a contracting or consulting environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline is required, with engineering, geology, hydrogeology, chemistry, or environmental science preferred. A masters degree will be considered.
- Excellent data analysis, writing and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under periodic time constraints.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills; experience with Surfer, CADD, and GIS programs is a plus.
- A valid driver’s license.
- The ability to perform physical activities, including wearing a respirator.